Tuesday, May 19, 2015

MBTI - Personality Type : The Perspective of an INFJ




This week's #BlogGreatness keyword is "Type" . 

When I first started looking at the word "Type" and trying to think of how to incorporate it into a blog post , I started thinking about Typography and how I was to create a post about that and then I thought , why not write about something that I am very passionate about and that's when I figured why not write about what it is like being in the Personality "TYPE" of an INFJ.
A couple of years back, my Dad was doing his Social Work degree at the University and one of their assignments was to take the MBTI aka Myer Briggs Personality Test.  This test has been regarded as one of the most accurate personality tests around and often workplaces e.g Court/Law etc make the interviewees take the test to see whether their personality type will be fitted with the work that they must achieve and undertake.
He came home buzzing all about it and decided to make the rest of the family take the test , so we all did and my Mum and two siblings came out closely at an ISFP x2 and ESFP x1 and my Dad came out an ENTJ.  Now myself when I did the test and because I am that eager beaver , I did it several times just to make sure and I came out as an INFJ. 

What does INFJ stand for ?

I is Introvert
N is Intuition
F is Feeling

J is Judging 

 So for others to catch a glimpse into the life of an INFJ as this is the rarest of the Sixteen Possible Personality types according to Myer Briggs - only 1.8% of the world fit into the INFJ category, here are some fun Memes and Pictures I have found .


 


 


DO YOU WANT TO FIND OUT YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE ?

www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

 WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR TYPE AND A PROFILE ALL ABOUT YOU ?

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html 





  

 

2 comments:

Karen @ mummy do it said...

Love personality tests! I'm an ISTJ so we share a bit in common. Thanks for sharing with the #BlogFair Hope you can visit again next week.

Genie said...

I've done MBTI many times over the years (I used to design a monthly magazine for MBTI magazine called TYPEtype in NZ) and every time I did the test, it didn't matter what mood I was in or what stage of my life, I've always been INFJ. So nice to meet you fellow INFJ. If you ever need a fellow INFJ, let's just say, I get you.

You Might Like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...